Friday 23 September 2011

Assignment Brief Reflection

Task 1 - Building our own head in 3D Studio Max.

This initial task will be an interesting and enjoyable one for me. I have built two human heads before in 3DS Max, and hopefully this third will be a noticeable improvement over the previous ones. The ones I did before were definitely lacking quality, but with considerably more 3D experience this should be good. I am looking forward to working on this project and hope the quality of the final outcome will reflect my enthusiasm for the module.


Task 2 - Producing an animation of Finchingfield Guildhall as part of a group.

I am not sure what to expect from this project yet, but I think visiting the town will help greatly.  It will be interesting to see how a group will come together to produce a complete animation. I feel comfortable with the modeling aspect of this project, but have not yet had many ideas as to how to animate this with an interesting narrative. Again, the visit should help with this problem a lot.

Overall, I am looking forward to working on this, as I have done with previous 3D modules.

No comments:

Post a Comment